Sunday 8 July 2012

Oh gee..um...wow?


was having dinner at Sakae sushi with my niece and sister. while I was busy gorging down my teriyaki and eyeing those spinning sushi with the corner of my eye, a voice was heard from behind.
"GUYS!! DONT TRUST THE FOOD THEY SERVE HERE! THERE'S PAPER IN MY DISH!!"

As I turned around to see what was all the commotion about, my eyes met a pair of eyes filled with rage and disbelief. A chinese guy around the age of 24 or so in black shirt with a plate of sushi in hand claimed that the food serve here and the utensils as well isn't hygienic .He was loud and clear and made it clear that he wanted an explanation from the staff of the restaurant who said that their restaurant is rated A for hygiene .
The guy stomped his way towards the counter with the sushi plate still in hand .The cashier stepped back in fear ,I swear he'd shrink into a mouse and run into the hole if everyone started a riot.The manager was asked to come forward, but it seems that there wasnt anyone of authority there. I think the guy settled with the cashier by refunding or something .I sat near the main entrance which was basically near the cashier, as the guy was waiting for an explanation ,he turned around once again and said asked "DO YOU TRUST THE FOOD HERE TO BE CLEAN? DO YOU TRUST THE KITCHEN TO BE CLEAN?? "
Unintentionally , I said no. Loud enough to be heard but quiet enough to be ignored. I swear I think his gaze stopped and looked at me for a split second before the cashier told him some stuff are settled.As he walked out of the restaurant , I looked up staring at his depart after trying to concentrate on my food after I made a fool out of myself . I thought to myself
"wow...that dude is...brave and straight to the point, I mean.. I actually noticed that the small serving plates weren't clean and some other stuff.i just cleaned it with tissue paper and never even thought about doing what the guy did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...