Tuesday 10 November 2015

Buddha ordered pizza for me

   Quick update, it's exam month and I'm 21 days away from ending my life as a form 6. Like seriously, after 3 high schools it's about time I move on. Since its exam month aka hermit-at-home-under-pile-of-books month, I stayed at home and studied. (Horrible right? Haha jk I like studying, I just don't like applying) Basically I hung about my sister's living room and dining room to study, sort of helps because I can't really slack much downstairs. But really, it gets pretty depressing studying in a closed space for a long period. I often get panic attacks studying in my room (think I'm joking? Sadly no.)  Which is why my favorite spot for studying now is in the living room on a couch under a portrait of Buddha. Perhaps Buddha got sick of me constantly looking for food, when I ordered pizza that night, the pizza dude passed us the wrong bag. I paid 28 ringgit for 68 ringgit worth of pizza.


Mind you, I called dominoes pizza 5 freaking times because kesian the pizza delivery guy la (my Malaysian is showing ._.) and for all 5 times they bloody hell cut me off. I was so pissed and hungry, (pungry?) we just ate the pizza since its their fault they cut me off. Haha, my friends told me it probably was a blessing from Buddha. Well if it really is a blessing from Buddha, I think Buddha is testing me because he ordered beef. Just so you know, I can't take beef due to my belief. Did I eat it? (Ngehehehheehe no. Exam month la deyh. Siao ah. If Buddha can bless me with pizza Buddha can bless me in my studies. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.) Perhaps I sound like a religious psychopath right now but hey, everything goes when it's exam month. Be good everybody, may You be blessed with pizza as well :D 

 Buddha approves religious psychopath (for minors, I'm joking. If you can't tell, get off this site and go to school)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...