Sunday 14 October 2012

Should be studying but..

I know I wrote the fact that I would be studying but.. Well yeah~ didn't feel like studying and you know :P
I've always been the type who is too lazy to study but couldn't afford to fail, Being Chinese , of course I have other ways on getting better grades. And it's not copying :P well anyways, I've got some "connections" to get what I need.
Just finished calling an old friend , was discussing bout add Maths. Been a long time since I talked to him,more like heard his voice. Well, I didn't really feel like talking since old memories start popping out but yeah , old acquaintances ~ never fail to make u smile because of a stupid thing. it's funny how the feeling of a person can feel like a best friend and stranger at the same time.. =\
He asked me how come I sound so ..dead/lifeless. , well umm..
Dude.. When you're at home there's no need to be all hyped up. That is just for show in front of other people, once you're alone you don't have to be so energetic anymore.
It's funny.. So he asked. How's Maths..
Me: fine.. I guess.. Ok .. It's not fine..
Him:why??
Me: you know me la.. Since primary school I suck at Maths..
Him: ...
Well there u have it, a re-cap of my now ex-bestfriend I guess.. I don't think we've ever been best friends anyway< only seeking each other for advantages. It's more of a business partnership I guess, when a deal is done nothing else matters anymore and everyone heads home without another word.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...