Saturday 6 October 2012

Just a thought : Love me Not

  Here it goes...
Carries out daily routine of reading newspaper while having lunch..Reads the small sections since all the others are lame stories bout how our country is improving and what not . Those interesting things you learn from newspaper, from medicine,jobs,politics,sex ed and etc. Not to mention the reality part of life. And yet some stuff still upsets me.. Like how animals are treated, the lifestyles certain people lead, the mind sets of older generations, the crimes and other stuff.

   love me not..("Love and Such Is Not Necessary") 
The first thing I see when I spread the newspaper out to read...A self shot pic (camwhore -.-) of a girl. What's the caption? None other than
                 [mother begs that daughter comes home after being missing for 2 days or so and is said to be last seen with some guys in a car.]
  The detailed article has a picture of the mom holding the daughter's self shot picture crying and pleading the daughter to come home safely. I find this.. very very.. disturbing and sad. If I were the mother, I wouldn't even have the guts to say that the person in the self shot picture with duck face,contact lenses,make up and what not is my 13 year old daughter.And the next day, An article would be published and the title would be [runaway girl back home at last] I mean..
     
  GIRL!!GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF! THAT PERSON, YES THAT PERSON ON THE COVER OF THE NEWSPAPER, THE ONE HOLDING YOUR PICTURE AND SOBBING, FOR GODS SAKE.. THAT PERSON.. IS YOUR GOD DAMNED MOTHER ! D: .. 
Don't you feel ashamed? Aren't you the least bit considerate? I know family gives you pressure and all those shytty stuff but still.. running away with a few gangster guys aren't going to help you.I know you want OUT , getting a boyfriend and running away doesn't solve the problem.

   My brother used to compare me to some of the sisters of his friends and even asked me stupid questions like whether or not I'll run away and all that. I'll just stare at my bro in the eyes and say.. what  in the world makes you think your sister is that dumb? I mean.. HELLLLLLLO??? even if ,IF . I were to get a boyfriend, He wouldn't be those friggin' assholes xP . And besides, The LIM family strictly made it clear about no dating till I graduate from high school. -.- ...
       
     Ahh.. which means.. I need to find my own source of entertainment when everyone else is in a relationship . Anyways,I'm doing well entertaining myself :D Le Discipline Officer for scouts is ready to shout and boss around !! hehehehe xD
   So.. love me Not ;) *for now*
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...