Saturday 29 September 2012

guess what? ^^

  I got promoted today ;) I am now officially the Discipline Officer and Treasurer of my troop ;]
The installation ceremony happened this morning, I arrived to school , clueless on what was gonna happen..  Couldn't find my forage cap this morning, I felt like cryin' , literally cry >.<

   Went to school late xD hahah~ late for meeting as usual~ when i reached, the scout master just started  giving out certificates,badges and announce the hand overs. I stared as I see seniors handing jobs over to juniors, They'd march til they are right in front of each other, The old and the new . They stand there facing each other and as the new recruit salutes the old recruit, the job is officially passed over. 
    
   And it didn't take me long to realize that the scout master just announced the post and not their names. So i thought everyone knew their post somehow or something. When the time came and our scout master announced the post as the discipline officer/treasurer,  A senior that I'm quite fond of and respect walked out, I was wondering who was the one everyone was waiting for and then .. everyone was nudging me to go out.LOL, my scout master was like..
Aiyo.. you didn't check ah?
O.O.. check what??
Check facebook la! post ady ytd~
.__. serious?!!!!

And so, with a cacat-ed march, I akwardly saluted my senior and took over his place. LOL.
hahahhahaha~ so.. em.. Discipline Officer/Treasurer...
TREASURER AH?? AIYOOOOOO... call it nicely is treasurer, its actually the job of an AH LONG ;[
Discipline officer... lolololololol    I now have the authority to shout at people and make them do pumping xD hahahaha~ Must be fun :D but I should really be strict.. X)

hahaha~ I'd be doing this to juniors next year xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...