Monday 3 September 2012

major life crisis to be continued..

   If you read my previous post -major life crisis- , this is the after part. For those who didn't, check it out if interested and it is a true story.
   so.. after that incident where a ghost disturbed me.Here comes the after part which just happened recently....

  I slept at 5 am that day since it was merdeka holiday, after surrendering to my tired eyes, I finally placed my phone down and went to sleep.What happened was that I was dreaming soon after, I forgot what happened in the dream but there was this one thing that couldn't get out of my head... I remember in front of me(in the dream) stood a girl and my eldest sister. As i looked from my eldest sister to the girl, I quickly saw the resemblance in the eyes and how she looked just like family. She had short and curly hair, fair skin, and had a small build like one of my sisters and she looked not older than her twenties.Heck, she looked younger than me. But the thing was.. she avoided eye contact with me as i stood there staring at her. By the time our eyes met, i woke up.

  But wait, it's not over yet.. Being wide awake with my eyes closed. I felt a cold chill run down my veins and I shuddered as i felt an eery feeling/sound at my ears , goosebumps were popping out like popcorns in microwave and before I knew it.. I heard a cat's growl, and what happened next was i felt two strikes of cold wind being flung at my direction.It repeated, the growl and the wind. The wind felt like it was flung at me by some cats paw or unknown object, It was COLD.
  I prayed..prayed...and prayed.. finally.. it was gone.. I woke up at 7 am.Which meant i just slept for 2 hours, I didn't feel like sleeping so I went for a jog. I couldn't seem to shrug off the feeling and felt its presence still being next to me as i jogged.

  What i did was i started talking to it/them(I.AM.NOT.INSANE.), i figured they should be my ancestors or family members since the girl i saw in the dream looked like family and they never did any harm to me except for playing pranks. I felt the presence go away as i started saying stuff that makes them happy and that there's no point disturbing me since I can't do anything. I went home after the jog and went to sleep after i showered, I figured sleep was more important xD

 So off to sleep, after i woke up .. which was around 1pm (hahaha~) , I told my sister what happened. My sister's comment: wah...so dramatic..sounds like a story leh!!
me: -.-" .. haha..hahahha... *starts laughing like mad since its true xD*

My sis called mom and told her, well yep..
Mom called me in the evening and told me she found out who they were and what they wanted as she went to ask god *according to her*
 Mom told me she had two miscarriage, one was after my older brother and one was after me. One was before me and another was after me, and there was another person--my cousin which should be 29 by now. Three of them apparently wanted nothing from me, they just wanted to play. And apparently, (from my last post i mentioned i was more ying), which made me the target of being their playmate.
If i calculate it.. they should be 29, 26 and 15 years old by now. Which somehow made what the shifu i went to correct, The shifu told me that it was 2 adults, and a kid. Well, since they are my siblings in someway, mom told me to ask them to go follow  the earth god we have at home as they refused to follow my ancestors . I have no idea what is going to happen next :P But i'm grateful that the gods heard my prayer *think they did :D*
 
Whats next? who knows? wish me luck xD 


 
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...