Saturday 22 September 2012

Just a thought : amazing?

I watched some drama on my stay at my sister's place in penang. That day, I was being lazy, holiday ma~~ so what happened was I did my day dreaming routine.Lol.
   I mean, Drama's always have a happy ever after and they meet their true love. If you look at it in a different view, doesn't love look impossible? There's like.. 7 billion people in the world and you are one of those. From the 7 billion people out there and find one person that you like and likes you back. I mean, wow D: .. true love looks impossible considering you have to find one person you love. He/She might be at the other end of earth thinking bout you but there's no telling whether fate will bring you together. Break-ups and make-ups happen, so let it happen. If the first doesn't work out, Look at the bright side , Theres like.. 7 billion out there for you to restart your relationship with.

  One more thing, I thought bout this question when I was a kid.
       Is there a person who knows everyone and is a friend of everyone? I don't mean those kind of famous people who everyone knows but him/her doesn't know everyone. Wouldn't it be fun to be friends with everyone? Sounds awesome right? But one thing for sure you wouldn't have much privacy.

               


This sounds like what I'd do. :D *believer in love in first fight*
Funny Love Game Wallpaper

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...