Sunday 9 June 2013

my color

Usually I'd spell it as colour but whatever. Bad habit :p
 Anyways...
            So there's this big question I always get is never able to give a proper answer since I don't know it myself.
                     what is your favorite color? 

                                                  (O.o) ... meep ._.     ...     I don't have a favorite color .___.

lol,for me, it was the world's hardest question since I didn't know for sure myself.People say your favourite color says alot about you, but me, i don't know. sometimes it's red, sometimes blue, once i got fed up and just mixed it together and there you have it--- PURPLE!
  but no, it's not my favorite color. Did I post this to tell you which is my favorite color? no, I would like to know that myself too ;)  I still have no idea what color I favor the most but I'm happy to say I found my color.  Its .... Gray-bLUE :D
   I find the color to somehow represent in a way, as in , it's not as sad as  black nor bright as yellow. But neutral with a tint of happiness. Its cool and collected and sometimes looks like purple when the lights are off.Somehow the color describes me I guess, lol.
 
       
Anyways, biggest mystery yet to be solved , What's your favorite color? ;P
  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...