Friday 21 June 2013

That awkward moment...

  So what was the most awkward moment I can remember?
tbh i just remembered about it today after someone triggered it. lol.

 
   Well, it happened earlier this year, around february or march I think..  Anyways, it was a couple of months before my king's scouts examination and the scouters and seniors were giving us intensive training whenever they can.  I am a post holder and a king scout candidate for this year so I'm down with the responsibility of being in charge of normal meetings and the activities carried out, Played some games with the juniors and taught them claps and marching for the day. I didn't have a transport to go back home and so I was carpooling with a good friend and junior--ismael. So when the meeting ended, The seniors decided to give us (king scout candidates) a test on interview where you answer what the examiner questions and requests. I decided to ditch the training since I was carpooling with ismael , apparently there was some time left before his dad came to fetch us so i told ismael to get me when his dad comes while i manage a quick test with the seniors.
   I ran to the field, told the seniors and scouter to give me a quick test for the interview since timing was tight. One of the seniors, let's call him leng zai, (lol) so this senior's immediate response was...
:"OK, I do you first." 
one of the seniors standing at the back said.. 
:"wa..i do you first*smirks*"
    Yes, I was slightly embarrassed and so was the lengzai in front of me.But we ignored it and both of us went to serious mode directly and proceeded with the usual procedures.(face each other,he was standing on a higher ground which makes him half a head taller than me, and we had to salute each other and...) while completing the usual procedure which is for me to take a step nearer to him , another senior came near us and had to break the atmosphere by saying
:"eh, not awkward meh?"
lol, leng zai starts blushing
:"YOU DON'T SAY IT OUT THEN NOT AWKWARD LORH"(suddenly atmosphere filled with awkwardness)
me: ... *it got more awkward since I was standing damn close to him due to the procedure*
  Anyways, while continuing the interview and trying to suppress the akward atmosphere.My scouter (troller) and leng zai d little bro were having this convo at the side..(which is in hearing distance -_-)
 bro: "later pregnant how ah?"
scouter:" not good meh? you get ang pau and ah sou"
bro:"ya hor, got ang pau"
scouter:" next time you become uncle summore weyh,got your nephew running around:
and the convo goes on and on..
-_______-lll   .... 
 me:"can you guys staphhhhh ah?"
souter and bro: *in unison* no.

 i think both me and leng zai were blushing like mad now, or at least I was.lol. The most torturing thing of all is that I'm forced to be face to face to leng zai while my scouter and lil' bro speaks of our akward future. While I was trying to figure out what to do next, ismael's voice from afar can be heard yelling ..
JOOOOOO! my dad is HERE!!! (says bye and runs toward mael like my life depended on it)
  lol, i was so damn grateful for ismael for saving me from akward situation just in time weyh. Seriously akward sial is all I can say about that incident. But tbh, looking back, it's quite funny. And yes, if you were wondering, leng zai is memang a leng zai.No sarcasm there, most of my seniors damn good looking wan. lol , so there you go. an awkward moment in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...