Tuesday 19 April 2016

200th blog post/ 20 years alive

  I'm 20 this year and to celebrate my 200th blog post, I'm gonna share some updates on my progress so far in cliché horoscope sequence. 

Overview
Going through a self discovery phase where I put myself first and see the world with a whole new perspective. Not to mention learning to accept myself wholly and embrace life as it is. Life isn't always sweet and wonderful. Accept that and accept the fact that I'm not perfect. Believe that it's okay. I learnt to apologize, to forgive and to love myself regardless of expectations. It's okay. I will remember that I am not defined by anything at all. In fact, I will not be defined. I am fine. (If that makes sense) Life goes on and so should I. 

Career
Don't have one yet but I'm making it a point to think about what I want for my future. I would say that my list ended up being simpler than I thought.
1.financial stability and financial freedom. 
Being able to afford my own place and new experiences. Plus extra funds to do charity and get a cat and a dog. 
2.Success. 
Yes as cliche as it sounds. My version of success is that I get to choose when I work and who I work with. 
3.Happiness.
 I sincerely wish to be happy and content with myself. To be able to deal with adulting(yes it's a word, at least it is to me) yet still be optimistic about life.I don't want to accept that in the "real world" no one can be happy. I refuse to believe so. 

Health
still alive so far. *clap clap clap*
 Note to self : learn to deal with stress and minimize it as much as possible. 
My menstrual cycle got so messed up thanks to stress. 
Yes, stress is real. As real as unicorns.Therefore, unicorns are real. period. 
p.s- rose tea is good for stress.

Love
Face it, You've been looking forward for this section since forever. So here it is.
.
..
...
I'm done. Let's move on to the next section. 
No really. I just summed up my love life for you. I think in written form it sounds something like "it does not exist."  Joking la (My Malaysian is showing,haha)
I have loving friends. 
Seriously.
 I am so blessed to have such supporting and loving friends and acquaintances.
*A moment of appreciation for all the wonderful people in my life.* To be honest I feel like the luckiest person who ever lived to meet so many wonderful beings and be acquainted with them. Beings because you know-- cats. People aren't the only beings that can make you feel.
Okay I left you hanging for too long on this subject. Basically.. To give you a rough idea of my love life from a biological perspective. No I've yet to meet someone that makes me go "I WANT YOUR BABIES." But I have met people who made me wonder what life would be with them in the picture. That's all I can say. Regardless, I have absolutely zero interest in investing time in this area of my life -other than my precious friends and acquaintances of course-

I pledge to be kinder in both words and actions. To take special care in what I say for It seems that perhaps I may come off as harsh for some people.I hope that everyone who meets me gains something out of our time together. Whether it be happiness or a new friend. I wish you would believe that we can do good and that impossible isn't as impossible as it sounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...