Sunday 30 June 2013

To be or not to be?

To korean or not to korean, to japanese or not to japanese? 
tough choice. 
lol, I should have like 3 identities.
me+big framed glasses = korean 

me+super small eyes and peace pose= japanese


me + eyeliner = mulan (lol,maybe not in this pic,idk)


The advantage of looking like japanese if that since i don't have a sense of style, whenever I wear something that looks totally off, it looks like some japanese fashion trend.lol. anyways, I did my oral exam earlier for bahasa malaysia. I did show and tell, my topic was some camp I went to and I used my logbook as reference. Think my teacher was suppressing the urge to laugh when I flipped to a page with a picture of me doing a peace sign .lol,yes it's the pic earlier above.


  No I was not HIGH . I was the damned quartermaster and the activities were getting on my nerves. lol.
Guess, teacher gave me extra marks because of the picture, totally worth it :P

Lol, such big difference make up can make. Anyways, This carcass of mine is gonna last me for a few more decades , should make the most out of it till it rots , no? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...