Monday 3 June 2013

Drugs

I've been on drugs for quite a while now, having them at night when no ones around. Always seeking for a new source to supply me with them. And its hard to stop, now that I started. I deeply regret it, well sometimes I don't as it keeps my mind off stuffs.unhappy stuffs. If this keeps going on, I won't be sane enough to even sit here and type all these before i lose my grip.
   What I've got to say is.. animes,movies and novels are so dang addictive Dx !!
 thought I was seriously taking drugs? hahaha, Not that stupid , DUH. ;P
these are my kind of drugs. causing me to lose sleep and focus on studies. But it keeps my mind off the possibility of being haunted by supernatural stuff again at night.
  Not healthy, i KNOW. bad for me.I KNOW LA. 
i guess it's what i picked up recently, but still.. I'VE GOTTA GET RID OF IT. 
should send myself to rehab for these kind of addictions -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...