Tuesday 17 June 2014

Update bout life

 Life.. ah. so far so good? nah. I'll say.. this is probably as good as it gets. Just finished my Maths T homework T^T, so proud of me-self xD hahaha. Anyways, trying to cope with the STPM syllabus. Hopefully can pre-study everything before class. But homework is taking up so much time.. not to mention the brain-drain. The subjects are damn challenging =/ But damn fun once you get the hang of it :D (no I am not out of my mind, you know that sweet feeling that you know you actually understand something hard and tries to resist the urge to do victory dance ? :D haha, yep)

   Easier said then done, I'm aiming for 4 flat :) tough call but I like to think that I can make it possible. Though my classmates and how smart they are intimidates me sometimes but heck, screw all that. I'll work on my story when I have time to spare *sighs*

  I swear I've got to start sorting out my priorities in life . It's so messed up and at times I just forget why I'm alive anymore. Bahahha, boyfriend? who the hell has time for one. I can't even commit for myself yet, how the hell do I commit to a relationship. But lol, we'll see. Life tends to try to prove you wrong when you say otherwise. Okayyyyy , back to studying bio =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...