Friday 22 March 2013

Just a thought : A story

 *Before you read this you might want to play along the songs in my playlist.If i removed it in the future and you are still reading this for I dunno what reason,search for it in youtube or something(last carnival/he mele no lilo)The happier one or the sensible one, you choose*

    In my opinion, Everyone, everything and whatever it is has a story. Whether a story to be told or a story which will never be known by anyone else except the ones who may be concerned. Look around, Close your eyes, Listen and let your imaginations flow. Sometimes you just gotta let loose to feel the emotions that are whirling up inside you. No plot,settings or characters required and somehow Its a better story than of what william shakespeare has ever written.
   Sometimes, I feel like it's a sign and the world around me is telling me it's story using it's own way and it's own time. The looks of a old woman can tell one many things, the marks on tree trunks tells one the tales ,the story behind it that cannot be told but only to be felt... There's a reason why it is here and not anywhere else, A reason why it exists.
   All the hard times, happy moments, breakdowns, make ups, obstacles, friends, foes and what not. Merely human , We are given the choice to choose the path of the story. Go along or change it, Its up to you.
    I once asked myself, hey, how do you explain a feeling?
   Over the years I think I came to a conclusion. What better way to explain a feeling than making the person asking feel the same way as well. Explanation without words but means a million and more, One doesn't just feel sad it self. Emotions and feelings come in a whole package. Sorrow, Insecurities and Happiness could be felt at the same time.
   Easier said then done, its hard to make another feel that way without hurting them along the way. My other solution was.. through music. Yes, such a cliche answer but it's true. Music makes you feel ,It has the ability to change what a person feels inside. One can share how they feel through music, a thousand words unsaid but understood.
 How do you feel now? Listening to the music , tell me, how did you feel inside before you played it and how do you feel now? Maybe we are feeling the same way =]
  Your actions, your life, your story. 

It is yours to decide, do you like the story with the tiger or the one without in the story- life of pi? personally I like the one with the tiger , Your choice.
 
   

2 comments:

  1. He Mele No Lilo: :)
    Last Carnival: :(
    I haven't got the chance to watch Life of Pi. Can't answer that.
    Mind blown. Had to actually read over and over again. Never knew you had a lot of things going on in your mind xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply =/
      Personally I prefer last carnival more. I seriously recommend you to watch life of pi, i watched it alone and it was ... better than tear gas.
      so..is my grammar that bad that you had to reread it again? ._.
      A lot of things going on in my mind indeed, I'm afraid of leaving it blank.lol. blank-phobia.
      what better things to do other than coming up with weird theories when you're there but actually not there if you get what I mean. your mind wanders even if your body and soul remains.
      ._. so deep~~~ lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...