Tuesday 19 March 2013

PLan B

   what do I wanna do when i graduate? ._.
honestly I have no idea. If I got good results maybe I'll get a scholarship overseas and leave this disgusting country -_- *hate the insecurities.. the hatred and the issues* but which country doesn't have issues? so sure, I'll stay in Malaysia. Love the food ,the people and the culture. But certain people and issues tend to ruin it. wish someday that my country is in good hands ... Anyways, back to me. Umm.. definitely not doing anything related to construction :P 
    I wanna travel, to learn about all the cultures in the world :D I love culture :)  Traditional clothes are so pretty in my opinion. I mean , for an example .. the chinese clothes- cheongsam is such an elegant attire and all those olden day clothes from god knows whatever dynasty are like so pretty . Not only chinese clothes but other clothes from other races also =] Hahaha~ I believed in magic when I was a kid, I loved magic xD Wanted to be a witch too :3  Hence deepens my love for cats since every witch has a cat xD
  
      Well, didn't turn out so good. Maybe I'll be a .. doctor i guess... I'm okay with bio.. Just in case I'm destined to be forever alone, I'll just dive into my career and travel around and do volunteer work since doctors are needed =] Maybe africa or something even though theres a high chance of me getting raped or kidnapped as hostage or for human trafficking but what the hell xp
            But I if do settle down and start a family, maybe a clinic ? But I'm kinda bored out, I feel like working in the emergency section~ lolz. Or maybe a .. I dunno.. business? 
     So if whatever I'll do in the future screws up, MY plan B is to slim down and go work in Disneyland as Fa Mulan. lol.   Says majority I look like that disney character that was kind of my idol when I was a kid so sure, why not? 
   One day I was thinking , If I had a kid and the kid grew up and ran through my old pictures and asked me why do we have pictures of Mulan , lolz.. ._.
me:mommy is Mulan xD
kid: really?? is daddy shang??So Mushu is in the house?? Can I have the lucky cricket? Is that fat uncle next door chien po??? ...
me:... *oh shyt...

 hhahah~ juz saying :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...