Sunday 6 April 2014

Kick start to life chapter 2 - Days as a waitress

  Been working at Old town white coffee signature for a week now, and mannnnn.... I'm beat.

I look forward to work thanks to the bunch of classmates-turned-colleagues. I swear I'm gonna miss them so much after this, like seriously.

The best part bout having classmates as your colleagues..

-we will COVER for each other *shhh don't tell :P*
-we sneak food for each other *secret ah..jgn bagitau org lain, mampus tau?*
-we laugh at stupid flashbacks together
-we already know each other's "pattern"

Basically a waitress's job is to ..

  run around taking orders, sending orders to kitchen, getting DING-ed by kitchen, delivering food and drinks, getting the bill, collect the bill, clean the table. oh yeah, and avoid kena marah.

Other than my classmates, I got to know the staff there who are from Myanmar and Nepal. They taught me a lot :)

   There's a guy named Win Bo who is from myanmar, he has small eyes (my species :P) haha, he's friendly and darn this dude can multitask ! :D oh yeah, and he's 19. He's trademark is his nest-like hair (I can't help imagining a bird on his head every time I see him) Did I mention he's the assistant manager?
   He went back Myanmar a couple days ago. Though our time was short, he shared some of his views on how to boost sales for a restaurant.  And some of he's marketing ideas actually makes sense.


   Next time you wanna start a business of sorts, I think its best to hear views from staffs (not to say that you should blindly follow them -_- )  . Even though some of it might not be of use at all but it's good to know their perspective too, who knows? they might give you a great idea on how to boost the sales :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...