Thursday 10 April 2014

Outing with them colleagues :)

  After work we decided to go Sunway for movie :D Of course anyone with a sane mind wouldn't wear an old town uniform for their outing so we changed. MUAHAHAHA ((no more kai syn the waitress but kai syn the *i'm-goin-out-if-you-stop-me-i'm-gonna-bitch-talk-you* )

  lol, so.. before the movie we had like an hour plus to spare...
So.. We went shopping x)
  Hahaha, first time shopping with a guy, strangely it was fun *and yes somewhat awkward at first*(Yang sern was beside me when I was picking out a skirt ._. , but haha, he gave great suggestions :D) . He has something I don't -- fashion sense. So thanks a bunch dude ! :D Not to mention awesome Carrie who somehow can spot sales or cheap stuff at a glance. (This is what you call SKILLS  man!) So yep, for someone who shops once in a blue moon, I can't believe I managed to buy clothes D: like OMG SIA. HAHAHA.

oKAY , nuf with the girl talk. 

CAPTAIN AMERICA. (the movie, duh :P) WAS AWESOME.
Major reason? (on my perpective laa)
Chris evans *fan girls squels-drools-faints*
Of course the plot was like equally awesome (it's marvel, whuddoya expect?)

What's funny?
When Steve Rogers aka Captain America aka Chris Evans enters the screen... (his chest man.. his chest! even though he's a fossil , he's hawt sia)
  I swear I heard the whole cinema just let out a breath of admiration with me (yes girls, you know who you are xD) Like lol. how do I put it? instant orgasm? okay lol no, that sounds too wrong. hahahha.
But YEP. He's hawt. (totally sorry if you want a complete movie review but hahaha, my hormones took over ) 

oH YeaH, one thing. I didn't get why black widow and captain america didn't just get together (will they eventually? x) ) . lol, first kiss since 1945 sia.. ngaww he's first kiss -since 1945-  GONE.
lol moving on.. Oh yeah, I wanted to cry so baddd when he was talking to peggy T^T .
 
Other than that... oh yeah, Nick Fury's car has a god darned sense of humor sia. Not to mention long lasting air conditioning xD  emm.. lol. If I were to review every part i'd just say.. overall.. it was just too awesome that I can't find words to describe it. Thank god I watched the first captain america (yes, else I'd be lost about HYDRA, BUCKY and all that)

  Oh yeah, check out James arthur 's songs :')
It..it touches your soul (like literally T^T) yet again, thanks yang sern for the ride home and playing james arthur's songs in your car.

Life's good right now :) Just great in fact. I'm gonna miss my classmate turned colleagues ..  (T^T)

You guys light up my world :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...