Sunday 6 April 2014

Kick start to life 2 -Days as a waitress part 2

   There wasn't much customers today at old town so much of my time is used to fool around with the staff . And yes, disturb some of them as well. haha,  I was messing around with the DING-DING thing (yes, the bell at the counter) .

Results for tangan gatal gi usik benda tu? 
I got the Abang Chef to run out from the kitchen looking alert as hell xD After he realized it was me,  He just stopped and took the nearest object (I think it's a packet of MEE) and threatened to throw it at me. Just god darned priceless sia. xD (sorry abang chef! but yes, I'd do it again :P)

 Was working with a waiter named Min from Myanmar yesterday. You'd be surprise at how seriously they treat their work. He shared his views on how it irritated him when customers call for waiters using those "lip puckering/suckering" sounds. Like calling pets -_-  . We stand on same ground about the annoying sound people make to catch our attention -_- ,
      c'mon la dei, can't you say EXCUSE ME?


  Like that wasn't enough, one of the customers called me a myanmar lady. And I don't know what happened but I just shot back at his statement with a "I'm a local chinese lady thank you very much -_-"
Who knew I had a chinese pride in me :3 But yep, that chinese uncle was such a god darned nuisance
-_-
 
  Work has been fine up till now ;) (thanks yang sern for making white coffee for me when I felt like a zombie this morning xD ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...