Wednesday 27 November 2013

Stuff you might not know about the pinafore.


   Next Monday is gonna be my last day of high school, which is the last day I'm ever gonna wear a pinafore ever again :D 

 Malaysian primary and high school uniform for girls are either the pinafore or the "baju kurung". I'm gonna talk bout the pinafore since I've been wearing it for the past 11 years.(gawd..I'm so old..) Primary school girls can be seen wearing dark blue pinafores with the school logo sewn on it. Every day was a routine of ..undergarments..check..shorts..check..blouse..check..pinafore..check..belt..DAMMIT WHERE'S MY BELT?!
   
   The belt proved to be of use whenever there was a speech going on and we were so..BORED
We remove the belt and start playing with it, folding it in a zig zag way and then tugging it .It ends up looking like a rose in the end. Primary school girls, entertaining themselves by turning belts into roses.(how much more awesome can we get?) 

   Moving on to high school..
 Back then when I was in primary school I anticipated the time when I would get to upgrade my dark blue pinafore to the turquoise colored one the high school students were wearing. Theirs look so much cooler somehow.(SOMEHOW)
    
    The high school pinafore doesn't have a removal belt. And the sizes are sometimes..off. Some of the girls would send it to a tailor to give them more "shape" if you know what I mean. The pinafore is magically shorter than what the school rules would accept. Anyways, Not gonna dwell on that.Moving on....

   Sometimes my pinafore gets too friendly with the handle of the gate and it ends up hooked to the gate or anything when I walk too close. It's a nuisance to have your pinafore hooked to the gate and it pulls you back while you're walking forward.(HONESTLY IT SUCKS)

  The good thing about the pinafore?
It's a good apron.(honestly) Whenever I head home after school, I'll just fix lunch while wearing that.(It serves as a good shield just in case the pan decides to spit oil at me)



Le random juniors pops out of nowhere and raises phone up and poses.
Reflex told me to do the following..
SMILE first. 
ask later.
(it might go onto social media, I don't wanna look like a tired and annoyed girl
after school.Okay fine, maybe I was tired and annoyed :P a tad bit :P)

2 comments:

  1. Wat abt baju kurung, the good and bad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well hello :)
      Perhaps I'll write a new post for it :) Stay tuned. (Should be out by... now xD)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...