Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunday morning

 "Sunday morning rain is falling...." (but ...its not raining -_-)  Maroon 5  why you no sing
"sunday morning sun is shining?!" (lol, being unreasonable again +.+, still like that song tho :P)

    So here I am,pathetic as hell early in the morning trying to channel my utmost inner asian to come forth and battle a war called spm.
   That particular asian-self loves studying (I'm shocked by her too ._.) she thinks that every study material is like god's gift for her brain when she starts going at it like crazy.Sadly,that part of me is still hibernating somewhere since god knows when. She finds physics to be fascinating and history is just a cherry on top.(I'm not joking here, I really do like history ) think about it, history is like a time machine bound in 2 books(according to my syllabus)
                              
                                  It's a blast to the past! 

   And truth to be told i feel so awesome whenever I do chemistry. 2 years ago I wouldn't have had any idea what the hell was a periodic table and what not. Other than that, can you believe that I actually am interested in literature? (even Chinese literature nonetheless D: ) 
   well, that "she" has gotta wake up right now or else I'd be wasting time till I get my head in the game. 
  Lol,I mean seriously, I'm so ... All I can say Is I feel pathetic right now to the point where I drank a coffee cat for breakfast. Don't believe me?

"kopi cat"
                                              

Anyways,it's a failed attempt but nonetheless still an attempt out of boredom.yes,it's coffee. I know it's not good for me.yes.im a little crazy about Cats . Don't judge me :P (lol) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...