Friday 15 November 2013

50 random questions

This looks fun :P 


Where were you 3 hours ago?
In my room 

Who are you in love with? 
My future boyfriend and husband (duh :P)
Have you ever eaten a crayon? 
whutttt? @.@ NO (maybe I should try ._.) 
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
Yep.(my tongue is counted right?)
When is the last time you went to the mall? 
2 weeks ago? Honestly I can't remember.(currently having exam)
Are you wearing socks right now? 
Nope.
Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? 
I guess ._.
When was the last time you drove out of town? 
no license yet T^T
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? 
Nope (dreading to go)
Are you hot? 
pfft, of course I'm hot. (I live in Malaysia :P hot and humid whole dang year)
What was the last thing you had to drink? 
water ._.
What are you wearing right now? 
Oversized dark green T and shorts 
Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? 
ME.NO.CAR.YET.  (I wash my sister's car ,she bugs me to do it)
Last food that you ate? 
sandwich 
Where were you last week at this time? 
Home.alone.studying. (and slacking)
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? 
Nope.
When is the last time you ran? 
Yesterday. (trying to catch my ride and face my transporter's rants on how she thought I got kidnapped because I wasn't out in 3 minutes)
What's the last sporting event you watched? 
None? I've been hooked up on watching +PewDiePie  lately. (Must.contain.urge.to.watch.pewds.now)
What is your favorite animal? 
Cats.
Your dream vacation? 
Journal.Backpack.Cash. And anywhere in the world (preferably somewhere ancient x) )
Last person's house you were in? 
My 2nd sis's house which was like a few months ago.. (damn i'm lifeless) 
Worst injury you've ever had? 
Crashing on the road because there's a problem with the damn breaks in the bicycle.Lost half of my face and bled from head to toe. I was qualified to win the best halloween costume eva if the floor wasn't  pooling with my blood. Took 3 months to recover. Left me with loads of scars(told my mom I can still manage to get married even if my face is scarred so she'd stop worrying bout the damage,lol. #asianparents)  
Have you been in love? 
Not that I ever realized. So Nope.
Do you miss anyone right now? 
I miss loads of people right now. 
Last play you saw? 
beauty and the beast at sunway pyramid (it was free)
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? 
Be myself. (if he's gonna hate me for being me then so be it :P)
What are your plans for tonight? 
study bio. watch +PewDiePie  . have dinner. watch +PewDiePie  . study a bit. sleep. (ah..life.... =/)
Who is the last person you sent a message or comment? 
My BFF
Next trip you are going to take? 
Phuket, +Thailand  with my cousins~~~ 
Ever go to camp? 
Nope. Loads.
Were you an honor roll student in school? 
nope.my results were ..meh.( not asian enough)
What do you want to know about the future? 
Changes I've made
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? 
Nope.
Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? 
Maybe.
Where is your best friend? 
Venus.Mars. They're EVERYWHERE ._.
How is your best friend? 
you ask them yourself la -_-
Do you have a tan? 
Yep. Uneven tans from wearing T-Shirts under the sun. I'm an albino from arm to elbow but tanned for the rest of my hand. (thanks sun.thanks.A LOT.)
What are you listening to right now?
+SHINee 
Green rain
Do you collect anything? 
Keychains. but mostly I collect thoughts and memories and I put it here :3
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? 
:P
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 
nevaaaa
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? 
Yep
What does your last text message say? 
whaa..? lemme check.. it says.."hahahahhahaha" (no surprise there :P)
Do you like hot sauce? 
Nope. (but sambal is naissseeee)
Last time you took a shower? 
This morning ._.
Do you need to do laundry? 
Nope
What is your heritage? 
Chinese(fukien).If there's a mix somewhere in there I don't know.
Are you someone's best friend? 
Yep.
Are you rich? 
Am I? 
What were you doing at 12AM last night? 
watching +PewDiePie  (i need to get a life after exam -_-)

"jo, u need a life!" and I need LEGS. meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...