Saturday 19 October 2013

change... for the better :)

  Yes, SPM is near. I KNOW :P . (not gonna stop me from blogging anyway :p )

  Every SPM student has this infinite bucket list going on and on and on and on (u get what i mean :P)
The bucket list consists of stuffs to do and achieve after SPM.

   So what's mine?  

---slacking wise---
-KOREAN BBQ FTW 
-Watch MOVIES :D
-K-drama ALL THE WAY
-ANIME timeeeeee ;)
-shop for BOOKS x)
-maybe do my nails(or not)
-hang out with friends (OUTINGS :D)
-GO CAMPING (been itching to go camping for a long time)

---progress wise---
-Clear my table and bookshelf (might as well clean ur room while u're at it :P )
-Do volunteer work (should be at temple)
-Work at Bro-in-law's office (I'm actually excited ,lol)
-Make trinkets (all the materials piled up in my drawer ready for use)
-get my license :P
-Get something to wear from prom (yep ._. something)
-Research on phuket holiday :D (wanna know more bout the place b4 i go with my cousins)
-Help juniors with King's scouts training( if I have time and transport)
-Set up new blog(still thinking bout it)
-Eat clean whenever I can =]
-Go Penang :D (jungle trekking,pastry making, and other fun stuff at sis's place)
-Start searching for SCHOLARSHIPS :)
-Balik kampung (grandma here i come :P)
-workout (since I have time ^_^)
-Discipline self to sleep early and wake up early (-_-)
-FIX my hair (so that its not such a nuisance everyday)

lol -hopefully I can do all the above xD and many more
Super Duper excited bout the phuket trip with my cousins :D hopefully we can go to the Tiger Kingdom there x3 (me love cats all sizes,even the ones that might kill me) Hopefully prom is fun :) Anyways, Graduation is coming up (next week) .The irony of having to school the next day after graduation.lol. Normal school graduations... -school hall-
   My school graduation-- some fancy-ish place with FOOD. (thumbs up)
Wish me luck for SPM ;)
 drew this after PMR
 cube rose :P
origami ribbon made of leftover christmas wrappers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...