Friday 25 October 2013

High school graduation

  Graduation was FUN. (Though my heels sorta killed me the last few hours)
The usual attire for graduation is office clothes. But nah, I don't wanna look so old just yet. :P Woke up dang early(but I went back to sleep :P) . Prepping took a long time ._. , usual girl crisis -_-
   Actually wanted to wear my baju kurung until I found this dress my sis gave me a long time ago in my cupboard xD
 
  All I did for make up was a last minute eyeliner which I experimented on the spot since I never used one before. Lol, And my class teacher and friends had slight trouble figuring out my identity. Especially my class teacher who stared at me and back at her namelist and me again. (still didn't manage to figure out my name, the irony is the day before she was like :"kai syn,dah siap tak komsas?" )
   The moment I arrived,While still stuck in awe as everyone I know looks so nice, I was dragged to take picture with a group of pretty classmates. This is sorta my first time taking pic at an occasion where everyone dresses like a diva, And so.. hahaha, I was so lost when the pretty girl I took pic with put her arm around my waist. I was like ._. dafuq do I do with my hands? Well, in the end I just went with the flow. lol. All in all, graduation was better than I imagined though I didn't manage to take pic with everyone *sobs*  
A good friend since form 3
ketua pengawas and awesome emcee


naj and aneesaaaaa :D

the dude who nick named me kimchi :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...