Sunday 6 October 2013

King's scout award ceremony

 All in all, it was an eventful morning. lol.

Can't be that short right? xD
     Okay,let's start from early in the morning. I woke up around 6 and there was a problem with the electric supply, So I had to walk around the house with a torchlight. While going through my morning preps, I thought to myself, if I weren't a scout. In these circumstances I'd be screaming and panicking like a 4 yeard old because the whole house was dark and creepy, Not slowly rummage through my drawer of camping supplies for my torchlight and candles. Anyways, I had shang coming to pick me up at 6.50am. He was late, as always. lol.
     We went to school to pick up SL and 2 scouters. Did I mention I forgot my bushmantong? (rope tied in a dna way to be worn by king's scouts) thank god shang's hs was nearby so I could borrow his bushmantong(THANKIEW VELI MUCH),Basically talked crap the whole journey to Hulu Langat.(Venue) It was funny how we had nasi lemak at a random road side with a besi buruk kilang infront of it. Its quite a weird sight really xD , You see 8 people standing in front of the besi burk kilang eating nasi lemak (some scouter tapao for us ) . While happily eating and talking crap, we saw a car make a U-turn just after it passed by us, having the intention of coming over. Turns out its a sir(scouter of quite high post in our district :) )  Everyone in the nasi lemak club froze and started laughing, why? hahahah, for 1 , we never tapao extra for him. 2nd, we got caught red handed. 3rd.It was hilarious.
    So eventually the vip scouter came over and started chit chatting with us while we ate. hahahhaha. one of the scouters initially said :"why no chicken wan?" when he got his nasi lemak. But soon after, a couple of real life chickens appeared behind him (prolly from the besi buruk place). Lol. After nasi lemak. shang drove like a madman. lol. hahhaha. (we were speeding in a place filled with graveyards.lol.from chinese graveyard to christian graveyard) 
    We reached. registered. reunion abit with a bunch of comrades.
afterwards was yadayadayada, speech and what not.
  When we got the award, yes go on stage to get it. Little did we know there was a mini awarding booklet ceremony directly after the official king's scout award. What happened was after I received my certificate for king's scouts, I marched out. As soon as I left the building, I was welcomed with a bunch of cheerful vip scouters from out district(shocking really)  gesturing us to follow the way their hand was pointing at. Around the corner was a happy shang (lol), shaking my hand and passing a booklet to me in an award manner and suddenly... a bunch of camera's came out of no where and flashes all around enough to blind me.(Honestly I was purely dumbstruck )lol. Fun? yep. turns out my friends had booklets handed to them as well by their own scouters, in my case was shang. lol.
   I took a pic with dad (joy) , well the after part consists of loads of camwhoring.  LOADS.
   -scouter/driver

dad<--

everyone... look happy !

yep,freestyle!

moral session bunch with the adorable cikgu hoh

Syok Sendiri :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...