Thursday 20 March 2014

plain ranting

 I just wanna ask... WHO DA HELL DECIDED ONE IS SUPPOSE TO CHOOSE HIS/HER LIFETIME CAREER WHICH IS LIKE A MAJOR DECISION DIRECTLY AFTER HIGHSCHOOL?
   
   Just saying..
at the tender age of 18, one needs to decide his/her future career when only weeks before one needs to get permission to go to toilet. I mean.. WTF MAN? This FREAKING KILLS.

  What if I chose something I didn't like? What if I stop halfway? What are the likes that my family can afford it?

If it's really such a rush, I REALLY DON'T WANNA GO TO COLLEGE -_-
what's the point of going when I'm not even sure what I prefer or where my passion lies?
Sure I'll be left behind when others have already entered their 2nd or 3rd year of university life but honestly? I don't god damned care. It's about my life! Not theirs.

  By the time I'm sure of what I wanna do, I'm sure I won't regret starting college later. There are so many career choices, why must I be bound to choose from those few mainstream ones?

2 comments:

  1. I knew what I want to study even before SPM, and the next week after taking my SPM results, off I went to college. Not saying which path is right, but there's really no rush, you can take your time thinking what you want to do, take a break, stay idle at home, get a part time job etc or even enroll yourself to NS even though you are not selected :) That is if your family agrees to your decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA. NS? neva gonna happen bro.
      As pathetic as it is, I'm just stuck here feeling anxious and filled with dread for my future T^T. The online info regarding careers isn't sufficient for me to grasp all these careers and where they lead to. I'm afraid and terrified of being blindly led to a bottomless pit of regrets in the future.
      THANKS AGAIN :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...