Sunday 2 March 2014

A chinese counseling session

  This post is mostly gonna be mandarin since the counseling session was conducted in mandarin. Normal people go to counselors and voice out their problems and let counselors console or advice them, on the other hand, I go to a guy who sits at the corner of the temple telling me about my flaws,my future, my marriage etc while referring to a book called "tong shu" and my date of birth.
Do I believe in all these voo-doo thinga-ma-jig stuff?
50/50 (are you kidding me? I've been bugged by a ghost :p)

But lemme tell you this, that uncle who "counseled" me brought me to tears while telling me about my self. What's more? I didn't even know I was crying ._. meh. ( dammit -_-) I'm smiling throughout the "talk" but my tears kept coming. like ._. OMG SCARY SIA.

  刚刚才算命回来, 那个算命的uncle很够利准。 准到很恐怖。

我的性格-
 “你脾气很坏!一定要改啊! ,还有。。你不要一直钻牛角尖。 你不是不聪明,就是懒惰吧了!还有你要惜福啊!你很会享受,很喜欢到处跑。 你野心很大,但是要有行动!你眼泪浅(walao)你学不三不四的东西很厉害。你是不是有时后会讲小骗话? *点头* 到最后你在骗自己!*uncle 准到很够利*”

身体状况-
“你身体不好,冷气开小一点,多做运动!!”

还有。。。
“你如果肯做,就会成功。改天必定是女强人。做事要认真和勤劳。要往好的方面想,不要听外人乱讲,听家人的话。”

there are some more stuff but i think its classified info for now :) I might sound too vain if I talk about it here . One more thing, he said I was born with nothing. meaning I came to this world with nothing, then he asked me if my family condition last time was bad. YEP. lol. My house was caught in a fire and my family lost everything. So technically... I came to this world with nothing at all. lol. And something about me getting married late being good (rich dude, married to somewhere far ,things like that)
All in all, he urged me to put my studies first, then my career, lastly relationship.  lol.

**main purpose of this post is for my own reference next time, who knows? it might be true :p**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...