Thursday 27 February 2014

Just a thought :The sky is so pretty :)

  The story of goldilocks in real life. (okay yeah, I'm not blonde. how bout browndilocks? :P)
    
 For a person who has trouble relaxing, I like to stare at the sky. But I can't seem to.Especially when I'm required to be partially immersed in water -_- I can't seem to give in and just float on the water without sinking, lol yes I panic. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view of the sky while lying on the ocean :) (thank you life jacket :like: )

  But it feels unsettling, especially the feeling that a wave might happen to crash on me and send me to atlantis >_<

So choice no.2
  I stared at the sky while lying on a boat in the middle of the ocean.(no joke, I was kayaking :P)

But it is still so unsettling -_- especially the feeling that I might possibly be circled by sharks, not to mention the jaws theme song playing in my head. Thus I gave up and decided to ignore shrieks from my cousins who were waving like maniacs all the way from the shore by shading my head with a oversized hat I bought earlier and pretended to sleep. (lol, they needed a ride back to the main boat. Apparently I'm the only fella with a boat, so yeah :P) 





 which leads to choice no.3
Just having my back on sweet old solid earth =]



When was the last time you just lied down and stared at the clouds? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...