Friday 7 March 2014

Pentarafan pengakap raja "sequel"

  So this is the detailed version of what I can remember about stuff before pentarafan since I don't think I wanna forget about it in the future and then regret on why I didn't blog it.

   Lets start from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before pentarafan :P (few months b4)
I remember the joy of getting through ujian sikap pengakap raja, that was hell on earth >.< till this day I can still feel the sorrow and hardship of that very camp in my bones -_-  So after USPR, life was hectic.

  The worst part was juggling between school and training.We had to stay back every tuesday to train, train how to dance, train how to read a compass, train how to do a knot, train how to set up campsite, train how to cook , just train ,train and train. lol. I would've gone choo choo if it weren't for my awesome scout peeps :)

   Other than that was trying to find a way to go home after training.. sometimes the abang van would leave me T^T.. I had to take the taxi sometimes because the bastard decided to leave me behind -_- . Next was the problem of getting stuff that I need like raw materials and tools. I remember walking to Giant (god damned far T^T) to get my supplies. I didn't want my sister to take the fact that I need her help to buy stuff to be the reason why I can't go for camp. And so I walked home with a heavy supplies hoping that she isn't home yet ._. lol. Hahaha, I remember doing logbook in a pitch black room with only the table lamp on at night so that my family wouldn't say that king's scout is taking too much of my time.

   Not to mention the times when I just come back from camp feeling burnt and drop dead tired and still force myself to go to school the next day while my friends skip school ._. Hard times man ._. Not a word like  "I'm tired " "I have a lot of logbook" or "camp was hard" was uttered to my family. Of course majority of that time I was god damned depressed every day hoping my family wouldn't stop me from pursuing king's scout. (grateful to tung,ceiling and osum ppl) *name changed for protection :P*

   My whole chinese new year was spent making a first aid kit and chopping and shaving bamboo for model perintis. I would like to thank my dad for all the help he gave me secretly whilst I did all these projects :)  To be honest, I'm not very good at nailing stuff, so my first aid kit looked crappy ._. If it were to duel with an lunch box, it will surely lose =/ But when I checked my first aid kit the next day, there were loads of additions that instantly made it look like a first aid kit fit for war. "legs" , "hooks", "handle" , and heck even a "drawer lock" . ( THANKIEW SO MUCH DAD T^T) First aid kit was done in two days .

     Model perintis took me one whole week.. yet again secretly helped by dad and his orang asli friend T^T.. thank you for helping me shave my poorly chopped bamboos until it looks like a million dollars while you guys did some catching up bout your lives .. (and man.. they were FAST, It would've took me another whole week just to shave the bamboos but they were like lightning fast mann .__. ) 

   Thank god I have a supporting father when it really matters T^T .. Else I would've banged my head against a wall just to figure out how to go to camp with all my stuff.

 lol , to all you peeps out there going thru hardship..

"Keep your final goal in mind, no matter how tough times are. Picture yourself achieving it :) It will fuel you with determination and hope :D "  





                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...