Saturday 14 December 2013

Prom night 2013


prom was UH-MEH-ZING
 note that it's not amazing but uh-meh-zing.

allow me to explain.
UH

At first it was awkward. Seeing everyone in really dressed up and all but all these guys are people you know so no biggie. The atmosphere wasn't heated up yet and stuff.

MEH

The performances was okayyyy. I suppose it was. But most of us was too busy taking picture or eating to pay attention to the performances. Yet again, thanks to the awesome committee members for their all their hard work in preparing prom for us fourians.

ZING

Now comes the awesome part, where everyone goes crazy and starts dancing. Seriously. no one cares if you can dance or not, so get in and HAVE FUN! The DJ was so friggin' awesome!!!!
(thank god I wore the comfortable heels), dancing in heels HURT. (if you wear the wrong heels) and I don't mean slow dance (house music man, what do you expect? x) ) Kinda hooked on house music right now, lol. Next in my bucket list-- 
go to a rave when I'm old enough.

 yes,korean to the max xD

now all we need is a red carpet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...