Tuesday 31 December 2013

summary of 2013

Last day of 2013, well actually 10 mins left until year 2014.lol. I'll see if I can finish this post in 10 mins. xD

  My 2013 is what I would call.. The end of a good book. 
I would definitely miss it but to re-read it again is too much hassle. Many events took place in this year, for one.. My friends gave me a birthday surprise :) (which I've never had before) , I met great friends whom I know are true friends by heart and many more. Of course going through King's scouts journey has rewarded me the most unforgettable memories, both joyful and dreadful. Will never regret the path that I've taken in  2013 and the decisions I made as It really did help me grew a lot throughout this year. I learnt so much from happenings around me and
 
   yes this sounds very cheesy but I hope the next book of mine is filled with a much more awesome plot.(not the malay literature plot where a dude steals the girl's clothes while she's showering plot,super LAME). And has a combination of much more genres (except horror), am I hoping for a love story? yes and no at the same time. But what's more important is that hopefully this new book of mine starts with a good chapter. Best wishes to all for the upcoming year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...