Tuesday 14 January 2014

Life lessons : I know a lot, and yet I know nothing

  Went to grandma's place today. As soon as I set foot in her house, immediately I was handed tasks and questioned whether or not I was hungry at least once every 15 minutes or so. Typical grandma x)
The task of the day was to harvest some long beans from her backyard farm. She kept on going about how I never picked a vegetable before in my life and yep ._. TRUE DAT. My grandma learnt some english today as well, from me? NOPE. my nephew was screaming at the eggplant (stands in front of the vegetable and literally screaming EGGPLANT!!!!!)  it actually looked like he was blaming the eggplant for being purple. lol.

   After long beans I was sent to pick some more vegetables that grew at the top of the stem. With a stool and my grandma's supervision, I was to tip toe - stretch - grab - repeat. Just as I grabbed the last one and took a good look at it, I saw a mini spider-like black stuff on that particular vegetable, I threw it away like it was the plague since I thought it was insect eggs. My grandma just stared at me started laughing at me while telling my mom how I shuddered and mistook vegetable seed for insect eggs. lol. Made fun of by two generations. GREAT. JUST GREAT. -_-

   Anyways, grandma shared some life lessons such as "Don't ask man for food, ask the earth for food"
It actually made sense doesn't it? :3

yes, that's my mom xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...