Saturday 25 January 2014

High on music

   Confession time ~~~~

I admit that... I am very attached to music somehow.

yep. Thats my oh so great confession :P

You know how you get attached to one genre at a time? Guess what I'm attached to now.
 
  *drumroll please* ....

                                         no drumroll?  ._.
nevermind  -_-

As of late, I'm hooked on EDM. lol. And the usual pop music. In some way,

I feel like hugging +Avicii +Katy Perry , +Imagine Dragons , +Lady Gaga  and etc badly for their awesome music.  

No I am not obsessed (no doubt emotional) :P

ADVISE TIMEEEEEEEE

DO..  
             Listen to Good music, music that makes you happy (happy with


yourself. happy with your life)
         
DON'T
             Listen to songs that make you depressed or loose confidence in your self.
   
It can eat you ALIVE slowly . (no joke, there's a case back in the days where lots of people committed suicide after listening to a track named - Gloomy Sunday)



And don't forget to enjoy life :)
yes, those are my feet :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...