Monday 29 October 2012

Random rant on Moral

 Yes,I'm still having exam -.- .... I have stupid stupid stupid moral exam tomorrow Dx
       Why on earth do we learn moral anyway? I'd rather learn something bout buddhism or do bible study -.- ,freaking moral .. waste of time...  We are needed to remember 36 moral values exactly word by word for our exam. One lil' mistake i.e misplace of words,using own words,and incomplete sentence would lead to lost of god knows how many marks -.-
     First of all, Why must we memorize it word by word?
Is it a spell? An incantation? Does the magic go wrong if I mispronounce let alone twist it around with the same meaning? I'm sorry, I never knew that moral values are such powerful spells whereby a missing word can bring upon tragedy. I'm looking forward to use the spells on some drug addict or burglar, maybe it'll turn them into pure souls with angel's heart with a halo on top.

    Next,36 moral values?*(Q:you kidding me? A:NO :P)
I wonder who set it to be 36 , If I know I'm either gonna lock the person up and ask him/her to recite all 36 moral values precisely without any flaws or chop them -.- . Bastard... do you know how tiring it is to take science stream where you have loads of subjects that require memorizing like biology and history. Some more have to squeeze moral into our packed brains, oh gee.. um.. what can I say? THANKS ALOT.
  Does it make me a better person? 
So far, I think moral subject is actually intended for people who don't abide school laws, gangster and those people who always skip class wan lorh. Maybe having us remembering moral values can brain wash us but one problem, the ones that are not well behaved will most probably skip class, leaving the well behaved good pupils in class stressing out and taking the blame. If this is a tactic the gov. use to brain wash us, obviously they aren't succeeding .On the other hand, they made us more frustrated and rebellious. Does it make me a better person? well,NO. even if i have all these moral values in my head, it doesn't mean that I'll follow it much less think about it.
  lol, back to memorizing my incantations and spells -.- , some day I'm gonna walk up an authority and just say...
"sebagai pihak berkuasa, anda perlulah mengamalkan nilai ........, nilai ......... bermaksud ..................... .Contohnya,Anda bolehlah ........................................ Ini akan mendatangkan pelbagai faedah kepada masyarakat."
    lol, lets see if the spell works xP, Too bad the spells are in bahasa, else I would've mastered it long time ago >.< . Anyways, I'm going for my first aid camp this friday, wish me luck for the test :') lol, wonder if I'll pass CPR xD  Anyways, back to cramming the spells into my head XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...