Saturday 6 October 2012

Doomsday (exam)

 This is like sort of the last update before I unwillingly click into exam mode ._. yeah... unwillingly.. shut down the laptop ...turn off the phone ...
    This exam is actually quite important to me , If I manage to score... It'll be easier for me to go for all the scout camps that i dread to go ^^ But first I must show that I am capable of handling my studies.. ugh.. I'm panicking about my chemistry and physics.. For someone who is more of a major in reading subjects person...All these counting counting stuff is really a pain in the neck >.<

  So what I'm gonna do now is .. study like a chinese -.- .. lol.. yep .. study like a CHINESE.
Which means study smart and study like a dog, Last minute studying leaves me no choice =/ Anyways, studying like a chinese means no doing stupid extra work for useless stuff.My own chinese way of studying..*for last minute studies,might post the long term way after exam* 
       Haven't studied no shyt bout the chapter? no worries~ take a chill pill .
solution:
1.Bring out all the revision books and reference books you have according to subject, stack them together.

2.Get a reference book, Read through the summary of the chapter.Then do the questions related to the chapter.Its okay if you haven't studied bout the chapter in detail before :P Using the information you get from the summary, do the questions.

3.Of course you will have lots of mistakes, After you correct your answers, Look at what you got wrong and study about it in detail.LEARN.

4.Continue doing questions on other books or exercises too, The questions will usually just go round and round repeating itself but in a different form every time. In no time you'll master the questions and get a hint on what the topic is about.

5.If you have past year questions ,even better. Just analyze ;P
  Those questions won't really go too far :P

The above is just for your information :P Not proved by scientist or what so ever xP
So far I've survived malaysian high school exam with the following methods :P
works for me.. oh yeah, one more thing, Certain stuffs that are required to be memorized like charts,series and formulas .. Memorize it. Its not impossible, I think the trick is to replay the info's in your head for like.. a couple of dozen times would d the trick for a short term memory storage.
anyways, wish me luck.GTG T^T... 
this is why I do questions instead..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...