Thursday 7 November 2013

Letter of complaint

   So today is like SPM day 2..
the subject was english. And honestly the only thing I felt like writing about was a letter of complaint to the stinking menstrual cycle. Yep, I'm actually bitching about my period. So if you're first reaction to the word menstrual cycle is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............!!  You may as well be on your way to sign up for some instant GROW UP classes. It is a perfectly normal thing and mind you, I have every right to bitch about it.
  Anyways, I wasn't experiencing any cramps or whatever (I rarely do) , but the damn thing messed up my hormones and I was so god damned moody and lightheaded . I swear I thought I was gonna pass out in the middle of exam. And due to the mood swings, I'm getting paranoid about not doing well enough for english. My head started forming scenes of how my family would react if I got a B for english. (they would freak). I felt like I didn't do well enough for english, I wasn't really satisfied with my essay.
   In a nutshell, LET BYGONES BE BYGONES, there's no point of crying over spilt milk right now.lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...