Friday 22 November 2013

Doctor Who

  A year ago, My friend --Jeffrey introduced me to this series called Doctor Who. My first reaction was.. Who? What's his name? (I forgot what he answered). Anyways, I kinda..sorta forgot about my promise to check it out until...
 
 

yep, Google reminded me.  Thanks Google :)
I googled Doctor Who afterwards since I needed to get a clue of where I'm suppose to start. For those of you who don't know why I don't I just start watching from the first episode, well this is why..
   
-The very first episode was in 1963 and it is still on-going till now-2013-(50 FRIGGIN' YEARS MAN) Its practically longer than any on-going dramatic hokkien drama my late-grandma used to watch.And mind you, those chinese drama's were so long .. My grandma watched every episode since it first aired and my sadly, my grandma passed away without seeing the ending. (yes, it is still on-going, even the ones alive don't know the ending)

  Doctor Who is a british science-fiction television program.
    The ACCENT ohmaiggawddddd....*drool* , Not one to usually get hyped up bout science-fiction but.. dang, this one is AWESOMEEEEEE (*grabs glasses*Don't bother calling me,I'm going into geek mode B) )
    Probably gonna REALLY start watching after exam is over. Should be watching from the eleventh doctor since.. (he's cute -stinkin' reality sinks in- *scoffs*, I'm not shallow,just.. spoiling my eye once in a while :P) I looked through some videos on youtube and theres this one video .. 
  
  I was watching it and not even halfway I felt something wet trickling down my face. dammit, I ended up crying T^T ( Video below if you wanna join me,warning, no tissue provided)
    

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...