Saturday 7 June 2014

Decisions..decisions.. decisions..

  And just when I thought I found my dream career -- psychologist (I thought you're dream is to be a dentist?! no. That was just for the best of making everyone happy. So why psychologist? it's quite obvious really, just look at my blog posts.)

   Anyways, I sorta gave up dentistry since .. first of all, it is so darn pricey. I don't think anyone is willing to pay for me =/ and of course I don't wanna burden anyone with it as well. like DUH. Next.. Dentists are gonna be oversupplied soon =/ I mean, EVERYONE is taking it. Yes, I AM INSECURE.
Which is why...

 I told my sisters bout being a psychologist instead. They said no. No market. No job. No point.

GREATTTTT. well..
so what's the plan now?
Do STPM.(it's do or die anyway)
Get AWESOME GRADES.
Be an AWESOME STUDENT.
Get an AWESOME COURSE cuz I'M SO AWESOME I DESERVE IT.





  
to be just an ordinary girl with no worries. easy? NO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...