Sunday 8 June 2014

snowglobes

  I have no idea why but I am very fascinated with snow globes. There's something about it.. I can't really put a finger to it but it really intrigues me. Its as if a story is trapped inside the globe and magic revolves around it.  Bizarre thoughts huh? Though I have yet to own one (Hopefully I'll come across one that captures my interest  someday) , I'm sure I'll get one soon.

  Wouldn't it be a fine idea to make a snow globe for a special day or person? custom snow globe of course. Not to mention fairy tale snow globes (which I'd kill to own).  There's actually nothing much to it if you think about it as a globe and some glitter. But if you change your paradigm, It's a magical world/tale trapped in a globe and there's an air of magic about it. cool eh? :)

  I'd like to custom make one for events that mean a lot to me. Though there's no snow in Malaysia, Lets just all pretend that its fairy dust or something that reminiscence your past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...