Friday 7 June 2013

Life as a girl

  Random topic, but good enough to blog about ;)
So fate decided that I should be a girl in this life,not that I know him personally or anything, fate seems to know what he's doing xD
   Lets start from being a 5 year old then since I can't seem to remember anything at all before that. At the age of rainbows and unicorns, I was merely a dress up doll for my siblings. They love to doll me up and I'd be seen wearing dresses and skirts with 2 pony tails everywhere. lol. (damn powerless sial) But i don't know why I liked wearing dresses back then.  I had a weaker body than an average kid and would be sick all time, Mom would make some traditional chinese herbal medicine for me on a daily basis and gawddd it was disgustingly bitter. Nonetheless, I still drank it without questions, merely clinging to my mom's favorite quote, "the more bitter it is, the better the medicine"(my own translation of it from mandarin)-苦苦良药- I'd stay at home most of the time for being ill and actually skipped 3 quarter of class at kindergarden for a year at the age of 6. What'd I'd do at home then? uh.. read my bro's collection of comics ,watch tv ,eat medicine,sleep,repeat. My constant companion as a kid was this mother cat at home, My mom named her "dumb cat" for some reason. Anyways, for skipping class almost the whole year you'd think I'm illiterate and can't even write. Tell you what, thats just the opposite :P I finished the workbook the kindergarden gave at the start of the year since my mom kept asking me to do workbook. I ended up finishing a years work in a week since I was the obedient child I was. From reading comics and watching TV, I actually learned more than the kids in kindergarden, but truth to be told, I didn't have much friends and my siblings were either studying or working. oh yeah, I went to tuition too, with that. When I finally went back to kindergarden, I sort of found the kids to be dumb and touchy. lol. (mean thought for a 6 year old but whatever :P)  
    After I attended primary school , I stopped wearing dresses and couldn't care less what I wore. I didn't even know the fact that one should match clothes before going out, tbh i was in a ragged state. lol.
I made sure as long as I'm wearing something then its fine with me. I always thought that only people who are skilled are allowed to tie their hair and cutting finger nails was easy, just chop it off ,as long as its short than you got the job done. But no, turns out girls are suppose to carefully chop their nails bit by bit until they achieve some certain shapes . I wasn't exposed to all of this and didn't have confidence to do so. I stuck to wearing collar shirts and jeans since I didn't have the so called fashion sense and everything I match seems wrong to  my siblings.
   And in lower secondary, My hormones were out of control is the only thing I can say. Still the so called tom boy who hangs out with guys since I can't stand drama and actually made girls cry before. C'mon la.. so touchy -_-  I got boycotted by the girls for no god damned reason and the dudes were too chicken to back me up I suppose. Anyways, I wasn't the weakling , I refused to be one when a bunch of short junior girls ganged up against me and just had a stare me down competition just because some dude said I said something about them. Tbh, i don't care what they think but honestly, It was a pathetic act. I guess a girls life is to be full of drama, closed mined people and me don't go together well.
  I transfered school,  slowly my confidence boosted. They taught me how to open up and that dramas were only for a good laugh. They treat me like family and boosted my confidence by leaps and bounds. They taught me stuff and exposed me to stuff a girl should know. hahahhah~ like nigahiga and girly magazines.But they showed that all girl must do that, whats important is just be yourself .You can be a total tomboy but still look cool.
   Did I mention somehow being smart has its perks?  :P Always stuck in the first classes for barely trying but somehow stuck there . lol. well, I find majority literate people to be more open minded.
Can you believe I joined a singing competition? ikr, even i can't believe that. The reason I joined was because a shy friend of mine asked me to be her backup, and since I was a people person, I did :)
Comparing the weak girl years before, I've achieved a lot more. Going for king scouts is one of them, getting high post for clubs were a bonus for me ;) despite everything, being a girl is tougher than it looks. I spent half an hour deciding what to with my hair merely for tuition.hahhahha~ problematic cases in daily life.
  Looks- a major crisis for girls. I'm lucky to be fair without trying. I thank my parents for the good genes they gave me, fair skin, height,good eyesight,straight teeth and brains. thanks :D
hahaha, not boasting but I had a friend who liked my thick hair and asked me how  I got thick lips. uh.. ._. (i was fighting down the urge to tell her you make out everyday xD hahahahhah~) anyways, I told her I got it from my mom's side. Tbh, I've scarred my self a little overboard to say i protect this body of mine well, scars covered my hands ,arms and foot. but whatever, its just a tatoo but with a better story.
Perks of being a girl-you're excused from lifting heavy stuff when teachers want people to run errands.lol
shoes,backpack and a map. can't get more practical than that :P pic when I was in Japan. My sis left the navigating job to me due to her lack of interest -_-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...