Sunday 30 June 2013

hate

I hate snakes, i HATE frogs, I HaTe horror movies, i hatE restrictions, i haTE control freaks, I HatE advertisements , i Hate this. I hate that. I hate the word HATE.
 
  I can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and eat and on and on and on and on and on and zzz and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on just RANTING ON WHAT I HATE.
well technically I can't since I don't have a long list.lol. 
 
   But one question.. How do you hate hate?
let me rephrase that
                     how do you hate(dislike, despise) hate (the emotion)?

Well for sure everyone hates hate. Hatred makes one .. lets say in physical terms, short lived, undergo stress and balding.Mentally should cause insomnia , mental probs and insanity perhaps.
  (I might have gotten a little overboard with it but picture a person filled with hatred named Mr.wathiznaim since no one can ever remember his name, Mr wathiznaim is a bald man who is filled with hatred for everything. His balding is so severe that even his mustache and eyebrows fall off, He suffers from insomnia every night and can't stop ranting about his misfortunate life where everyone is so dreadful. Some says his hysterical , some just thinks he's plain mad. No one goes near him, for fear that his temper is left unattended and he'll throw a terrible tantrum for even stepping on his doormat. And thus, a person as Mr.whatiznaim lives alone and left in the shadow of his hatred despite the wonderful world out there waiting to be explored,he'd die with regret and sadness when he's time comes) 
   Totally off topic but yeah, :P
Most of my hates are accommodated with fear.
 For example.. when I have to go on a super steep water slide with my cousins. For fear of drowning and having nothing to hold on, and there I go saying..
I HATE THIS DAYUMMMMMMM SLIDEE -____-
   lol. yes,i HATE water slides. (back off,don't judge me xP)

synonyms for hate?

abhorrenceabominationanathemaanimosityanimusantagonismantipathy,aversionblack beast, botherbugbear, bĂȘte noire, detestation, disgustenmity,execration, frost*, grievancegripe, hatredhorrorhostilityill will, irritant, loathing,malevolencemalignity, mislike, nasty look, no love lost, nuisanceobjectionodium,painrancorrankling, repugnancerepulsion, resentmentrevengerevulsionscorn,spitetroublevenom
   I never knew frost meant hate ._.  
now that's new .. lol.
if you're reading this, STAPHHHHHH HATIN' :P (stop frosting xD )
AND START LUVIN' <3


(she may be anoyying at times but whatever :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...