Monday 24 September 2012

This is kinda emo..

  Todays topic.. emo topic i guess..
Well, from my opinion, I am the type of person who's a solo-ist most of the time if not given a choice.Lol. Its not that I want to be a solo-ist, it's just that.. you know whenever teacher asks everyone to form groups.Somehow I'm left out or I quit from the group because I seriously rather myself to be group-less when I see a person who is too shy to join groups and mix. And usually the people who is in the same group as me are the nice people, It kinda makes me feel bad when I see someone left out. And in the end, I end up somewhere mixing with people I'm not comfortable with ,letting that person join the group . lol.






 Haha~ which reminds me, I walk,write,eat and talk.. quite fast.. Maybe because I'm used to do stuff without people beside me , No waiting on other people to finish. The typical tomboy that walks with her hand in her pockets or grabbing on to something because she doesn't know where to put them like a normal girl. I would accompany anyone because I'm too nice to say no (I don't know how to :P) . So yeah.. the person who walks around and appears and disappears without anyone noticing until I pop out of no where again. Hahaha~ maybe because I grew up with a cat, I rather take shortcuts when walking and save time to sleep and all that~ My friends say I'm like a ghost because I don't make any sound when I walk.. >.< hahahahhahaha~

 Its actually kinda sad whenever I go out with my siblings , Since I was a kid , the view from my perspective hasn't change much.. My sisters would be hand in hand with their boyfriends/husbands and I'll be at the back silently following. Hasn't it change? well.. since they started having kids.. I feel like an outsider whenever I go out with them. I'll be at the back silently following and taking pictures for them. Never recalled much experience of people taking pictures for me though.. hahah~ laugh it off :')
who needs pictures? 

    Just a few weeks ago, I thought to myself, what am I being so emo about? And I got the solution.. I'm an attention seeker. That very realization disgusted me, no wonder I've always been the one doing stupid stuff at school.. And totally change when I get home. I don't really get much attention at home now, whenever I do, I'm being stressed out by their questions about school. Mom and my cat are like the only ones who listen to me and my stories , now that I live with my sister... doesn't really happen much anymore.. I became more and more afraid to talk day by day.It is really frightening, something spoken wrong would lead to my sisters arguing from their different point of view. Why? They are too stubborn. LISTEN. for once, LISTEN. Don't ask me to tell her what you want to say, tell her yourself xP!!  I get scolded because I needed someone to fetch me from school/tuition and you can't make it and the other sister is scolding you? How is that my fault?! . Freaking Subang Jaya tuition centre don't wait til everyone leaves, they leave first and leave you there at a dark place , do you know how sad it is to watch everyone to have someone to fetch them and not forget about them? I'm like.. always the last to go home, heck I tell people I would be fine and ask them to go home first. What do I do? play with phone lo.. whats next? gets scolded for playing with phone at a deserted place.  -.- ... kay.. 

   lol, I'm used to it anyway. Its fine :P , I'm still deciding whether I want to live with my sis after graduation or not. I'm like..cincai la, on the inside.. HELL NO! -.-ll If this keeps up I'll end up somewhere receiving counseling session ... .___. not that bad lar~~~ xD .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...