Friday 7 September 2012

what happened was ... The wall attacked me the other day~
ok fine, i ran into the wall and hurt myself, my face is now bruised.. again. Funny how I don't give a damn about my face when my friends start nagging me and asking me to take care of my face and plaster it,fix it and even see the doctor. They sound like they are scared that no one would wanna marry me if i had a scar on my face xD. Ironic right?
  It really wasn't a big deal, I mean .. since i crashed on the road before, I've experienced greater damage and even though this hurts too, the one before was way more extreme than this one. One side of my face is now slightly swollen and blueblack . So some of my friends asked me funny questions xD

friend:Does it hurt when u eat?
me:of course it hurts xP , but still have to eat to live xD same theory as being disturbed by a ghost, still have to sleep no matter what.

 well, I'm popular for being accident proned anyway~ when I told my teachers and friends I ran into a wall and bruised myself, their reaction = O.O .. AGAIN?!?
 hahahhahahahahah~ yes, again.this time.. its the wall.Not the road.

 I had this friend that started predicting what stupid stuff that i would do when i get pregnant or become a mom, which reminds me.. how am i gonna explain how i got all the scars to my kids? xD hahaha~ should be fun x)
 * just now, as i was typing this. The power supply in the house got cut off.Lol, wonder why =/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...