Wednesday 19 September 2012

rants on behavior

 Normal day after school ~~~
So as usual, stayed back every wednesday for some extra classes.I had to wait for my sister to fetch me and as usual, left behind again watching everyone leave the school compound. Lol.

 Since its 3 in the afternoon, There are the afternoon session students around. But what i don't get is how come they aren't in class but out here?? Trying not to look at them directly, I was kinda disappointed. From what I gathered, They were skipping class and majority of them were chinese students. Which is very sad from my point of view as a chinese too. I mean, Seriously?? shouldn't you guys be in class or something?? its fine if you skip once or twice, I admit class is boring for me too. xP

  Well, thats not really the sad part, The main concern is.. their behavior and attitude. i SEE GIRLS WITH WEIRD MESSY HAIR THAT WAS PRACTICALLY FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE SCREAMING BEHIND MY EARS AT A BOY AND SWEARING. sad, isn't it? I mean.. gawwd.. kids.. you are 13/14.. you should be experiencing changes and trying out new interest, not skipping class and swearing bout some else's mom ==ll ... They make me feel ashamed and I wanna dedicate this song to them, Lol . yep. Just the right song for the right rant.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...