Monday 10 September 2012

hate it when.. *meal edition*

 so here goes the brief update, Woke up late and missed the school van 2 days straight which meant I skipped school.Was supposed to go to school on Saturday, and instead went to Melaka with second sister. Was fun, but now my eldest sister is mad at me, hate it when people get mad at me.Especially so mad that the person doesn't even talk to you and ignore you.The worst thing is I have no idea how I'm going to ask her to fetch me from school for staybacks and tuition.. I'm doomed.. She's been ignoring me for a couple of days. Anyways, uh.. will update bout melaka when I have time *feel like it*

  Lets see...
Hate it when ...
1.People see food still on your dish and assume you don't want it and being picky.
2.People rushing you to eat this and that and thinks you are being picky, i mean whats the rush?!
   shoutouts to the aunties out there..
DON'T RUSH ME! 
I WILL EAT AND LICK THE PLATE CLEAN AND I AM NOT PICKY LIKE THOSE FELLA'S ! I KNOW YOU CAN STILL SEE FOOD ON THE PLATE! I SEE IT TOO! SO STOP ASKING ME TO EAT THIS AND THAT AND ASSUME I'M PICKY WHEN I REFUSE TO EAT THE FISH'S EYE!!
3.Please.. don't make me talk while I'm eating.Hate to talk while I'm eating, especially meals like dinner. *I don't want to accidentally bite my tongue,choke myself and spitting food everywhere,and its actually chinese manners and tradition,No talking when having meal.*
4.People asking you to get something resulting you to get your ass off the dining table with half eaten rice. *depends on circumstances*
5.Yes, I eat with chopsticks and a bowl.Don't force me to use my hand even though its camp, I brought my chopsticks and bowl myself for a reason.And yes, I know how to eat using hands but the queue to wash hands is just so damn long, why take so long when washing chopsticks are so much more easier? Another thing, I always forget to cut my nails.. so you get the picture,Unless its roti canai ,burger, chicken wing and etc, I am not gonna use my hands ;P!!
or this situation xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...