Saturday 16 June 2012

Tiring day..

Went for scouts today, since I'm taking king scouts .My seniors are briefing us on what we have to do or be cautioned about on our camp next week. The seniors are kind,fun and good looking as well xD felt like getting personal attention for the first time when they briefed and shared experience one by one . Lol,yes I made a fool out of myself but :P who cares? they're my brothers xD a girl scout *pandu puteri* dragged me around and started 'strangling' *just playing *~ me. Scout seniors were like.. Dont bully my scouts la !!! lol~ damn fun~

Anyways ,helped sis with moving her study room upstairs and proceeded printing my stuff with her printer.guess what? The friggin thing isn't working =.=.. I was so mad and sad I almost cried..*O.o... Y u so scary?o scare myself..* thing was that I wanted to finish up my assignment..and now I can't...stupid printer..made me emo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...