Saturday 2 June 2012

13 AUGUST 1996,MALAYSIA.
guess what? a cheeky little girl came to this world , ;) 
how would you judge if someone was beautiful? I never understood it =[  Not only beauty but others..
as a kid,loads of aunty uncles would say i look like japanese,as i grew older, my friends*newly met ones would ask me whether or not im korean/japanese, Its quite weird,how come no one ever asks me whether or no i am chinese? xD Since most of my friends now are "bananas",i speak english very often.And what happens is that when i start speaking chinese,some friends would stare at me with questioning eyes and say:
"YOU CAN SPEAK CHINESE?!?" 
"yeah...you dunno wan ah?"
"......"
"i look like "banana" meh?"
"eh...kinda..."
"lol..."


not only that,aunty uncles tend to get very surprised whenever i speak hokkien, i mean...LOL...
and there was this one time i went to a hawker stall near my school with my sis for lunch.uncle asked my sis what she wanted in chinese so my sis said


"uncle,i want wantan mee and barley"*in chinese
uncle:"okay" *turns around,looks at me.. "what do want?" *english
me: wo yao...=.= ..*how come uncle speak english suddenly?? i want fried rice. -.-lll
uncle:"very fast wan."


lol,uncle saw me in school u. directly change language d. i asked my friends why they thought i was jap/korean , some answers i got were..


3.you have pink cheeks,look like from cold country.
2.your eyes look korean/japanese
1.you have the aura, i felt that u were somehow like a jap/korean.


okaaaaaayy.... O,o.. one more was i had a small nose... theheck?! hahahahahhaha~ 
paradigms are so funny xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...