Friday 15 June 2012

breaking the ice :')

there are lots of people in this world, I had this thought before.
was there anyone who was friends with everyone?
It'll be a good thing right? But at the same time,you won't be able to have privacy or any secrecy :(. THe main key of breaking the ice*according to my own experience * is to start by drawing their attention ,make a fool out of urself OR start with finding same interests *i.e kpop,anime and so on,it's best to know at least a bit* OR just say hi or start with some cheesy line~ by far,I think the making a fool out or urself I the most useful xD
Anyways, I think language is also another major key . Language makes the person feel comfortable . As for me: I kinda avoid using Malay too much .
It's not that I don't like it...I tend to speak bahasa pasar ,which makes me sound like a gangster whenever I speak .not to mention my friggin scary tone xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...