Monday 11 June 2012

nick names ;P

 hahahahhaa,everyone gets it :D i've got several.I'll just list out the top 3 :P

1.mojo jojo *my name is jojo :P or jojo circus comes around once in a while.
2.kimchi tomoyuki japanese spy *swt..ikr? lol,WTH,i juz transfered school n the dudes in my class gave me that nick name since i look like korean/japanese. LOL.they call me kimchi in short.During sports day march ,when im in the scouts and marching through..what i hear is .. "KIMCHI!!!, and i'm struggling to ignore it.."
3.mulan *yes mulan,the girl in disney cartoons.why? my eyes look liker the cartoon one.and yeah,there was this one creepy time when i was playing ping pong*double.  so he saw my reflexes *not boasting..it was just luck..  he was like,stunned and then the next thing he said was..whoah..famulan...
me:-,-... dude...u missed the ball!!!
him:o..sorry sorry..

LOL. :'3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...