Wednesday 6 June 2012

stuff i like :P

lol :P
-SHINee!!!! * kim jong hyun <3
-Scouts * T.T...tears of joy :')
-Sleep !! *duh ~ =P
 the three S xD   oh wow,what a coincidence :D
yeah yeah,im a girl. *tomboyish on the outside.but somehow weird on the inside xP!!
shut up people who take me as a dude !! Dx !! i'm a girl no matter what ,and its not wrong to like cute stuff :P!!!
but still.i don't get myself. it's like that time i went out with the f5's for mamak near school.
walks back to school...rustling sound by the trees,turns and sees a crow on a branch.

guys: it's a crow!!
me:cute!!!
guys:it's a crow..its black..
me:its so cute!!! don't be such a COLOUR-IST !! :P
guys:i guess..
me:so CUTEEE x3 
guys:okaaaay...swts..lets get back to school



I know.. LOL right? hahahahha~ the tomboy side of me cant believe it too . there's another funny thing,i try to deny the fact that i like pink.. i don't even know if i like it or not...but given stuff to choose from i'd most probably choose pink *swts.. shyt ... this is so against my image -.-''
 CHO-CO-LATE!!!!
LOL,so random.i kinda think strawberry is weird...
stupid stereotypes bout choc is for guys and strawberry if for girls xP!!

oh yeah...i love CATS :D hurt them and YOU D.I.E .
Die 
In 
Extreme 
 and i MEAN IT Dx ...
=) no worries :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...