Sunday 3 June 2012

age..

I am 16.well actually 15 since my birthday is in August :P but theres this one thing,my sisters treat me like im as old as them and rarely understands my point of view.They'll think that because i seem mature,that i have rxperienced what they did before.for example, during chinese new year,i yearned to go visiting friends family , my sisters would just say
Aiya...so sien wan.why you wanna go? go melaka with me la~
me:i never try before ma...
example 2
i've always had my birthday celebrated at my tuition centre.Id buy a cake and celebrate it at tuition,practically after tuition sing happy birthday then eat cake then end of story.There was only one time i had a birthday party,i was 9 ,it wasnt much but still it was fun :)  but after that i never had a birthday party again.I look at my sisters childhood pictures,all of them seem to have birthday parties of their own.But still,even though not having  birthday party,i'd still wish someone would celebrate it with me.. i dont get it..is it too much?

    ugh.. anyways,loads of other situations like this~ my sisters would have a conversation with me and itll get pretty tensed up *i hate it when they attempt to ruin my view of the world or my dreams and attempt to change me.I mean... dafuq is wrong with u guys?! i'm just a kid!! dont kill my viewings!! T.T..  even though i am mature somehow,*as what they say* don't scold me because i made a mistake, i mean..IM JUST A FRIGGIN' KID YOU KNOW!!! i hate it when people *especially my siblings* compare me to other people, I am me. i don't  care if someone you know doesn't go for co-curicullar activities at all,i dont care if other people have no tuition and still get good marks, i dont care if some dumb biatch from the news runs away from home to be with her bastard boyfriend.

 i mean,first of all,i love to go for all there co_curricular stuff.Next,i'm not like them,i need to cope slowly, and one more, do i look that dumb to you? i'm not a dummy like those girls,runaways and stuff.wasting newspaper space,they could've used the extra space for some better uses xP!!!

x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...